- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - KIM SMITH DOES BA ILLUSTRATION :: SECOND YEAR- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - ASSIGNMENTS - - - KNITTING - - -FILM - - - SELF DIRECTED- - - STUDIO - - - INFLUENCE - - - YACK YACK - - - MORE- - - ABOUT - - -

Sunday 1 April 2012

hey

I'm not good at posting on here.

Trying to focus on two main things this holiday:
1. Getting my goodsie shop running/being a good ArtEqualsHappy blogger.
2. VIDEO!!!!

number 2 means:
-make lots of videos with my new camera.
-start mastering vlogs. watch lots of good vlogs. get comfortable in front of the camera. try different setups.
-so that you can be a good 'host' for the craftshow you are making for channel.

I feel lost in the big project that is channel. I end up make'uh the video by myself. (my fault. i'm not built for group work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment