- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - KIM SMITH DOES BA ILLUSTRATION :: SECOND YEAR- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - ASSIGNMENTS - - - KNITTING - - -FILM - - - SELF DIRECTED- - - STUDIO - - - INFLUENCE - - - YACK YACK - - - MORE- - - ABOUT - - -

Friday 13 April 2012

Keek.

Keek is like twitter, but for 36 second video updates. I'm kind of new to it- and mostly use it like twitter, for my blog followers and online friends. I keep it casual and silly. I sort of started using it as a challenge to myself to get used to being in front of the camera.

The keek in which I mention editing videos and having trouble compressing HD.
The keek in which I mention doing some dying. I had a friend come round and help me film some of the process shots. You can see my hair and wardrobe is ready for filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment